The latest developments see the concept of collaboration, i.e. the exchange of information, documents and experience, as the cornerstone of all relationships among various company departments.
In terms of institutional mailboxes, staff collaborate immediately given that all users have their own information account which they share with their team or the entire company.
The question we need to ask ourselves today is whether the use and management of shared email is being done properly. Are quality controls being implemented for internal and external company communication and, above all, has employee productivity improved or has it slowed down?
An analysis of a sample of Italian companies shows that 40% do not properly manage shared e-mail accounts, creating disruptions and potential damage to the company’s operations.
It is therefore necessary to implement systems that systematically manage shared e-mails.
The management of shared mailboxes in mission-critical situations
In addition to personal mailboxes, every company has many shared accounts that are used simultaneously by several users.
These accounts are often “critical” contact points and are therefore shared by different people to ensure a prompt reply or that any tasks are dealt with in a timely manner. For example, we are thinking of certified e-mail boxes, info, complaints or firstname.lastname@example.org emails, these are just a few examples of company contact points which should be handled with the greatest attention.
The actual problem is that shared mailboxes are not collaborative, i.e. they do not allow people to work simultaneously on the same item. Shared mailboxes only show each user a shared display of a series of e-mails. What usually happens is that the people who deal with and work on an e-mail do not have any alternatives: they move it around inside their own mailbox, losing the real value of sharing a mailbox.
Anyone who works on this mailbox will not have any information on:
• Who has dealt with or already replied to a message
• The status of a thread
• The tasks to be performed
• The type of communication
• The entities actually involved
ShaTag is the answer to this problem thanks to its new e-mail display system (which in no way replaces your company’s e-mail system).
ShaTag lets you view all your shared e-mail boxes from one single interface, so you can work on e-mails in a truly collaborative way for each mailbox. You will no longer need to move e-mails around because, alongside all the usual functions of an e-mail client, ShaTag also adds certain essential functions that will transform any collaborative shared e-mail folders. While operating users will never again be able to permanently delete messages from the mailbox. Indeed, anyone who shares e-mails will be able to benefit from a series of additional information, such as:
A list of people who have interacted with the message
Thanks to this information, you will always know who has written and read the e-mail
You will always be able to control the conversation flow (in order) for a specific e-mail thanks to an auto-generated token by ShaTag
Option of adding notes
You will be able to enhance the e-mail with “internal” company information to help anyone reading the e-mail to understand its actual context
Tag-based Archiving and Searching
This system means you no longer have to search and categorise e-mails hierarchically (as we usually do with our mailboxes), but allows you to label e-mails with different keywords (tags). This improvement offers easy, intuitive searches, where information is no longer hierarchically structured but aggregated and shared.
It is a new way of working that ensures:
• You can see which users on the team are handling a thread
• The process status of a thread (processing, completed, etc)
• The type of communication, e.g. an information request, a complaint, a reminder, etc
• The process entities involved in the thread, e.g. clients, locations, practices, territorial areas, etc
Three different clients with access to the ShaTag server:
• Desktop Application
• ShaTag Web-Mail
• Windows integrated authentication and secure login to ShaTag configurable mailboxes
• Archiving of messages received and sent from company or certified mailboxes
• User configurations saved on the server as signatures or layout settings
• Previous/next unread message browsing
• Advanced message quoting
• Message copying to a new message (new thread)
• Notification of who has read or written the e-mail
• Internal notes
• Tag application and advanced message search through ad-hoc created displays
• Access to all shared mailboxes on a single screen
• High performance during consultation and search phases, consequently saving time even with millions of messages
• Notification of who has written, read and replied to the e-mail
• Shared e-mail drafts and templates
• Conversation management through an integrated tracking system
• Option of adding notes to e-mails to help operators process messages
• Fast browsing even with a high number of messages
• Option of associating organised metadata (tags) for each mailbox
• Advanced e-mail searches, even through the metadata associated in a fully innovative way
• Greater information management security thanks to the “in streaming” working methods (no persistent local files like ost/pst)
• Real-Time tracking of users’ actions
• Managing corporate email signatures on a centralized basis
• Improvement of the working process using the possibilities for internal exchange of notices for each message
• Possibility of creating BI solutions integrated to mailboxes in a simple way
• No need for continuous forwarding to personal mailboxes, consequently saving necessary space
• Archiving and centralised backup for all mailboxes and their associated metadata
• Integration with other company applications thanks to the option of expanding ShaTag functions to both the server and the client
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.